This disposable*, Canadian-made 3D mask for singers is rated Surgical Grade, ASTM Level 3, packs flat with enhanced fit, and is comfortable, easy to breathe and sing through, and latex-free.
One size (medium-large) available. Accommodates ear loop use in Regular Fit or Youth/Tight Fit configuration.
Its 3-layer construction includes a melt-blown polypropylene filter layer, with 3D shape (despite packing flat!).
This gives enhanced volume with filtration surface area everywhere in the mask (not just a smaller filtration panel) for better air flow, and with negligible impact on sound production. It has such good air flow through every surface (i.e. including filtration through the upper and lower panel)...that it doesn't need to be so large that you can't easily see your music over top of it.
It is extremely light and comfortable to wear. One size (medium-large) available.
Each sealed package bears a QR code tracing back to manufacture and tracking lot code, date of manufacture and key information for safety and authenticity.
*Though labelled disposable, they are robust and capable of many wearings (but not washing) if you choose.
- 1. Open the top and bottom panels. Rest the top panel with the nose-piece on your nose and secure the bottom panel under your chin.
- 2. Place an ear loop around each ear for regular fit. For a tighter fit on youth, or adults, figure-8 loop the ear loops.
- 3. Using 2 fingers of both hands, mold the nose piece to the shape of your nose, and pinch the lower portion too.
Comfort, safety, lightweight. Try them!
Some key points to remember in comparison to expensive alternatives on the market include:
- • Ours have better filtration.
- • It's not like strapping a mid-weight hat to the side of your head for hours
- • Ours, while 3D style with volume, don't have to be enormous to get a good flow rate, so they don't project so far out as to be in the way of reading your music! Why? Because the whole mask is the filter, not just a panel (needing replacement) in a much larger mask.
- • You'll never have to handwash and hang-dry each time, or buy multiples of expensive varieties to avoid wearing a wet mask next day.