With this Useful collection, the music comes first!
The pieces have been selected for their power to delight and entertain and come from a number of different sources. These solos have been arranged and adapted byGraham Lyons to sound like original flute pieces. Covering a wide range of styles; from Baroque and Classical to Folk, Blues and Samba; there are some familiar pieces and less familiar works for your delectation! Some of thecomposers represented are Corelli, Purcell, Mozart, Grieg, Beethoven and Bach, as well as a couple of Graham Lyons’ originals.
Thirteen terrific pieces for Flute solo with Piano accompaniment.
- 1. Allemande [Beethoven, Ludwig Van]
- 2. Andante Semplice [Lyons, Graham]
- 3. Arietta [Grieg, Edvard]
- 4. Boree [Jones, Richard]
- 5. GREENSLEEVES
- 6. Hornpipe [Purcell, Henry]
- 7. Menuet [Bach, Johann Sebastian]
- 8. Molto Allegro [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]
- 9. Morning (Peer Gynt Suite Op.46 No.1) [Grieg, Edvard]
- 10. Papageno's Song [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]
- 11. Rondo (Suite In B Minor) [Bach, Johann Sebastian]
- 12. Sarabanda [Corelli, Arcangelo]
- 13. Set Free [Lyons, Graham]