Carefully graded selection of tuneful pieces for cello and piano. Well-crafted arrangements provide practice of the keys, note-ranges and fingering patterns encountered in the early grades. A wide range of material from Tallis to Tchaikovsky and from Beethoven to Vaughan Williams; each volume presents the pieces in chronological order and prints the year in which they were written.
- Melody in the Third Mode Performed by Thomas Tallis
- Fairest Isle (from 'King Arthur') Performed by "Purcell, H."
- Adoring I suffer from Julius Caesar in Egypt Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Bist du bei mir Performed by StŠlzel
- "Blow, blow thou Winter wind" Performed by Thomas Augustine Arne
- Minuet from Concerto Grosso in B minor Performed by Boyce
- Dance of the Blessed Spirits from Orfeo Performed by Christoph Willibald Von Gluck
- "Andante from Sonata in G, Op. 12" Performed by SchŠnebeck
- Humming Song from Album for the Young Performed by Robert Schumann
- Softly awakes my heart from Samson and Dalila Performed by Saint-Sa‘ns
- Humoreske Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- On a tree by a river from The Mikado Performed by Sir Arthur Seymour Sullivan
- Dedication Performed by Enrique Granados
- Je te veux Performed by Erik Satie
- For the flowers are great blessings from Rejoice in the Lamb Performed by Benjamin Britten
- Black and White Blues Performed by "Harris, Paul"