This book contains a selection of the 12 songs for the Trinity Singing Grade 3
Exam, carefully chosen, graded and edited by a panel of experts.
Teaching notes are included for each song, giving valuable insights to help
with exam preparation, as well as a spoken pronunciation guide for all song
Encompassing a wide range of styles and genres at every grade, this
progressive series provides a wealth of engaging repertoire for any singer.
Piano accompaniments performed by Pamela Lidiard.
Teaching notes written by Luise Horrocks.
- Trad.arr. Wright / The Gartan Mother’s Lullaby
- Trad.arr. Wright / El Vito
- Armstrong Gibbs / When I Was One-and-Twenty
- Plumstead / Close Thine Eyes
- Glanville-Hicks / Come Sleep
- Hyde / The Apple Tree
- Exley / Peacocks
- Cowles / Lurking in the Pond
- Chilcott / Irish Blessing
- Harris / Villanelle
- Higginson / From a Railway Carriage
- Throne / Cool Cat (from The Cat’s Whiskers)