The series covers the requirements for ABRSM’s sight-reading tests at each of Grades 1 to 8. Each book includes:
- Key Features – help the student familiarise themselves with the keys at each grade
- Workouts – warm up and technical exercises help establish basic hand shapes and finger patterns within each key
- Transpose – encourage a confident sense of key and develop skills in reading by shape
- Make Music – build confidence in creative and imaginative work, and develop musical ideas and aural skills through simple improvisation exercises
- Read and Play – work through examples and practice how to approach sight-reading in the exam: read the title, work out the rhythm, find the notes and play the music!